Wednesday 4 February 2009

Firstly, an introduction.

So this is for Bomba's little art thingy, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it and post at least one doodle a day. Unfortunately I usually forget about my little projects I have going on and stop doing them. So I'll probably need you to bug me constantly about this thing.

I'll be using a crappy graphic card I bought about two years ago for £40, and using mainly SAI, Photoshop and Flash to draw.


So, let's get to know me a bit:

Name: Samantha, Sam.
Age: 19
Sex: F.
Location: England.
Likes: Baking, drawing, JD(<3), Ice cream, sauces, Guitar Hero, Prince of Persia, Left4Dead, peace & quiet. Kitties. Actually, most animals.
Hates: Diets, drawing, noisy neighbours, people who eat with their mouth open & with amazing sound effects, living in a tiny cramped house.
Dreaming of: Wacom Cintiq. -Drool-

No comments:

Post a Comment